Hello my friends,
we are releasing the new jASH v2 version. This update included a whole new config system with Mulitple Account Managment, some bug fixes and a lot of small improvements.
- I lost my Closed Alpha Access
- We remove the whole hardcoded user whitelist. Twitch sub IS necessary.
- DashBoardUpdater.exe Not found
- Start the DashBoardUpdater.exe by your own
- Config Reset
- Because of some config saving changes we thought its a good way to reset all settings. It’s still in alpha so please do not blame us that we haven’t build an importer 🙂
- My Tracking details are gone
- Yes because we changed the way how information’s will be saved/tracked
- How can I import a access token by my own?
- Currently not possible. If you want to use jASH on 2 or more PC at the same time – You need to copy the whole config.sqlite in /config.
- We will looking into this later