Hello my fiends,
It’s a long time since the last update. First of all, I want to inform you why this update took so long.
We started with our plans and development for the IRC Chat release in April 2015. Since this date we took a bunch of energy, passion and hearth into this patch. BUUUUT during this long journey we encountered some issues in development and Team building. After some thoughts in my mind I decided to take jASH back as a one men army project. So fmaster100 is no longer part of this project. I thank him for all the hard work and wish him all the best.
After my team specific decision, I was forced to rewrite a lot of our work from the past months. I decided to ask Woogyface for some help and he jumped in and helped me as a friend. Really thank you my friend for your hard work on the IRC Lib. I really really appreciate that. So please honor him 🙂
Also a big thanks to J n K Chris for making these awesome icons.
Ok so back to topic: D
This update included tons of new stuff
- New Design (Flat Design)
- First Chat Version
- Without Emotes!!! (Will come later, this version is more for performance testing)
- Chat Commands
- /join Channelname
- /part or /part Channelname
- /host channel
- Custom chat Layout
- WARNING: If you have any issues with the Chat just disconnect (Connect -> Disconnect)
- Twitch Alerts as a Donation Service. (This is the first version. Update with more options will follow)
- Tons of fixes and improvements
Check out our changelogs to see the full list.